We are happy to inform you of some big new features now available on Showpass!
Beta Ticket Purchase Widget
- Customers can make purchases on your organization’s webpage without leaving the site
- This will not support surveys, products, or assigned seating
- In the future, web developers will be able to use our SDK to link this widget into their own
- This feature is still in beta and is not available to all customers. If you wish to help us test this new feature out, please contact us!
My Stats Revamp
- View your total personal sales, and reservation statistics
- View all of your ticket sales, and get a breakdown by ticket type & payment type
- View your reservations, and their status
Daily Dashboard Revamp
- Improved look of daily dash, login and see for yourself!
- View todays sales and reservation totals
- View totals of your next five upcoming events
- Active employees and recent customers
- Quick recap of Online Sales, Guestlist Bookings and Max Capacities
- View male/female checkin totals
- View totals for each checkin category
- View each reservation checkin category totals
Default Ticket Purchase Limit Reduced to Eight
- In an effort do reduce fraudulent purchases, we have changed the default ticket purchase limit per transaction to 8
- You can update this value in the ticket type advanced editor popup
- Update payment processor API for better fraud protection
- Refunds are now viewable on the transactions page while filtering events
- Users can now update their phone number
- Checkout summary table now mobile optimized
- Fixed and added filters to Network page
- Embed full width Soundcloud widget into event description
If you have any questions on any of these upgrades or need assistance navigating them we are available 24/7 via: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask via our chat support or you can call 1-844-307-SHOW.