Calling all beer and snowboarding enthusiasts! Beer Goggles Craft Brew Fest (aka. The most Canadian beer festival ever) is back and even better for its fourth annual year! Bringing in some of BC’s best craft breweries, get ready for a weekend filled with gulping and shredding! The festival is taking place this weekend, March 17-18, at the Red Mountain Resort in Rossland, BC.
On both Friday and Saturday, the festival will be featuring a live DJ as well as a massive outdoor barbecue feast to pair with your beers after a day of ripping the slopes. And don’t forget to pack a few extra pairs of socks because it looks like they are expecting up to 11 cm of new snow over the next two days!
Full list of returning breweries in attendance on both days:
- Rossland Beer Company – Rossland, BC
- Bad Tattoo Brewing Co. – Penticton, BC
- Driftwood Brewery – Victoria, BC
- Fernie Brewing Co. – Fernie, BC
- Lighthouse Brewing Co. – Victoria, BC
- Mt. Begbie Brewing Co. – Revelstoke, BC
- Nelson Brewing Co. – Revelstoke, BC
- Stanley Park Brewing – Delta, BC
And featuring new additions to the hoppy roster:
- Trail Beer Refinery* – Trail, BC
- Hoyne Brewing Co.* – Victoria, BC
- Fuggles & Warlock Craftworks* – Richmond, BC
- Moon Under Water Brewery* – Victoria, BC
- Over Time Beer Works* – Kimberly, BC
As Don Thompson, the GM of RED Mountain Resort best describes it, “Beer Goggles is not simply a beer festival, but a celebration of the craft beer industry”!
Check out the Red Mountain Resort website for the full schedule and event list: http://www.redresort.com/beergoggles/