Showpass is happy to announce that we have released a major update with lots of new features and fixes. We would encourage you to take a few seconds to review the following notes in order to better understand the changes.
One of the major changes we have made is a new method for enforcing and applying permissions to your staff. We have taken every effort to ensure a proper migration of your old permissions to this new system. You may want to take a moment and double check that your staff have the permissions they are supposed to.
You can do so at https://www.myshowpass.com/dashboard/venues/employees/
- Permission Cleanup
- Better interface for managing employees and permissions
- Employees can be assigned to multiple roles
- New permissions have been added (e.g. use box office, check in tickets)
- Unused permissions have been removed
- Permissions are better enforced
- The method of storing permissions has been adjusted to make the site even faster
- User Network Page
- The staff tracking and customers system have been merged into one page: the network page!
- So, staff tracking and customers systems are now removed
- Filter your customers and create marketing campaigns
- View your best employees and reward them for all their work
- Coming soon: send SMS to your customers
- New Organization Info Page
- Better interface for editing your organization info
- Survey monkey dialog has been moved to the integrations page
- HTML product description
- Product descriptions now support HTML
- HTML ticket type description
- Ticket type description supports HTML and no longer uses markdown
That’s it from us for now, if you have any questions on any of these upgrades or need assistance navigating them we are available 24/7 via: email@example.com. You can also ask via our chat support or you can call 1-844-307-SHOW.