Don’t drop the ball, 5 ways to Prepare for New Year’s Eve with Showpass:
- Training Your Staff: Don’t be short staffed at the door, make sure they all have scanners, stamps/wristbands, and have the proper training to fire the customers into the party as quick as possible. Optimize the entrance for a smooth night as much as you can.
- Print off Will Call Lists of VIPs: Make sure your security, scanning staff, and any other front of house hosts know who your VIP’s are. The customers who spent the most in advance will likely continue to spend the most once they are inside.
- Stay Charged Up: It’s going to be a long night. Make sure you’re going into it with a full charge on all of your mobile scanners. This means grabbing your chargers today and making sure they are ready to rock for NYE!
- Pre-scan & Stamp/Wristband Your Customers Waiting in Line: It’s never warm on NYE, make sure that if your customers are waiting outside you show them you are doing everything you can to get them in ASAP. A little love goes along way!
- Make Coat Check a Seamless Process: It’s going to be busy, and this is one of the biggest pain points on January 1st. Lost coats, long lines and bad service make for a bad attitude. Staff the coat check properly.